Containers are exposed to a wide range of natural and environmental influences during transport and storage. The containers are also burdened by additional loads when handling, as well as when setting up and setting down the containers
Together with partner depots in Basel, we are also happy to take care of repairs of sea- and storage- containers or refrigerated containers (refrigerated sea containers) Sea containers are checked and logged in accordance with the international CSC regulations. After sending the cost estimate and receiving your consent, the containers will be repaired.
Repair work is usually carried out in the depot in Basel. We also take care of the return transport to and from the depot, as well as with crane loading and unloading on request.
Most of the work and services (inspection, repair, cleaning, etc.) are done in the container depots. These are usually located where empty sea containers are temporarily stored between unloading and reloading. This means in the sea and inland ports, as well as in larger rail handling terminals such as Basel
For inquiries about repair or service work, we ask for the following details:
- Description of the damage (please also send photos)
- If collection is desired, then we ask for the pick-up location and whether we should load it with a truck crane.
- According to which standard must the container be repaired (according to CSC, WWT, …)?
- Sea containers
- 10′ Container
- 20′ Container
- 40′ Container
- 45′ Container
- Transport to Containerdepot
- Collection by truck crane (on request)
- Repairs according to your requirements